Day 01 Corbett - Lansdowne (155 km/ 05 hours approx.)
Wake up in the refreshing morning and get ready for an adventurous ride to Lansdowne and feel the thrill of crossing Corbett alpine forest timberland passing through Durgadevi gate, Mandavan, Kanda entering Lansdowne via Vatanvasa zone. Later proceed for nature walk which is best way to explore the maiden natural environ. Late evening get ready for bone fire with music & treat your taste buds with delicious dinner.
Day 02 Lansdowne - Corbett (130 km/ 05 hours approx.)
On this day, start another challenging ride through unexplored jungle trials passing Kalagarh & forest road towards Corbett. The route will take you through rough and off-beat road which will test your bike experience & physical endurance. Once you reach, proceed for afternoon jungle safari to enjoy the wilderness in its abode or take rest in the invigorating surrounding.
Day 03 Corbett Departure
After completing Corbett roundtrip, it time to say bid adieu to this beautiful place & relish the memories for lifetime.
- Accommodation in Semi Deluxe & Deluxe Home stays/Tent/Resort/Guesthouse on twin sharing basis.
- Half board basis at all the places.
- One 350 cc Enfield Motorcycle as per the above itinerary.
- Mechanic with back up support along with spare parts for the entire tour.
- Back up jeep to carry baggage above 05 Pax.
- Jeep safari on shared basis in Corbett National Park.
- Trekking permits for Tungnath & Chandrashila.
Note: There will be additional cost for overnight staying at Rishikesh prior to trip i.e. 27 Sep’17 & also for arrival transfer from railway station/Jolly Grand airport to Rishikesh hotel, kindly advise us prior if incase same need to arranged.
- Any airfare/ train fare.
- Meals/drinks not mentioned.
- Fuel for Bike.
- Bike Damage during trip.
- Any expenses of laundry, gratuities, portage porter, tips, telephone calls, any item not specified under cost inclusions
- Any personal, travel insurance & medical health insurance or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
- A scanned copy of Photo Identity need to be submitted before week prior to the trip.
- Signed and scanned copy of the Declaration form/ indemnity clause.
- Driving license.
- Raincoat/Poncho/Waterproof clothing.
- Windproof Jacket/Wind Cheater.
- Warm clothes.
- Sunscreen lotion, lip balms, skin ointment.
- Water bottle/Hydration pack.
- Eye wear/ Sunglasses.
- Balaclava/Woolen skull cap.
- Warm Mufler, scarf.
- Comfortable trousers for riding.
- Personal toiletries and towels.
- Personal Medication, if any.
- Trekking shoes.
- Riding Gears: Helmet, Elbow Guards, Knee Guards, Gloves (or will be hired on direct payment basis for the trip)
- 20% of package cost will be applicable if cancelled prior to 30 days.
- 50% of package cost will be applicable if cancelled from 30 – 15 days.
- 100% of package cost will be applicable if cancelled within 15 days and in case of No show.
Note: In case of unforeseen weather conditions or any social/political contingency, if any activities may get cancelled then in such cases as per availability and feasibility we try our best to arrange any alternate activity of similar. However no refund will be provided for the same.