Car / Taxi Service
Transport Service Terms & Condition
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in & the valid identifications documents are Voter Id card/Current Driver’s License/Aadhar Card for Indian National & Passport & Visa for Foreign Nationals. All the documents must include a photograph.
- The company is not responsible for any loss/theft/damage of the client's belonging; please take care of the same during the tour.
- The company will arrange another vehicle immediately, in case of a major technical problem/breakdown of the assigned vehicle. However, in case of a minor issue where the problem can be fixed in some time, we seek the guests’ cooperation.
- We shall not be responsible for any alterations in the tour plan or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to a person, property during the tour pertaining to any accommodation, transportation, or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from natural hazards, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Company reserves all the right to cancel the entire tour or any particular service if complete payment is not received from the guests/clients before the start of the tour.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or also in parked vehicles. In some hilly regions, driving is not allowed after sunset.
- The driver will not drive on No-entry zones nor should be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jams. The driver will not drive the car after Sunset/late evening due to safety reasons.
- Pick-up and drop points will be fixed before the tour. Any additional pick and drop points will be on an extra chargeable basis.
- The driver will adhere to the routine as per the tour program, if the guests require any change/deviation then the same need to be discussed prior to finalizing the trip. Later any changes will not be allowed since it can affect the tour feasibility/pricing also.
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in fuel cost, Taxes, entrance fees of monuments/museums, or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- At many hill stations, entry of tourist vehicles (i.e. Innova, Tempo, Mini coach & Bus) is restricted in the main shopping market/mall road. Hence the guests have to manage another available local mode of transport with an additional cost since the cost for the same is not included in the package.
- Sometimes the parking areas are located a little far from the sightseeing spots, and then, in that case, the guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- The vehicle will be permitted to use point-to-point transfer services and sightseeing as per the tour. If in case, the guests want to add some additional transfer/any excursions/local sightseeing, kindly inform the company in advance, any changes will not be allowed later. However if in case, the guest decides to do any additional sightseeing during the trip, please contact the company to check its feasibility & the additional charges, if any, for the same.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements on their own. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 45-31 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 -15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused services are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.