If you are looking for an adventure of a lifetime, then trekking to the Valley of Flowers is a must-do. The valley is home to a vast array of exotic flora and fauna, and the trek is a perfect blend of scenic beauty and challenging terrain. To make the trekking experience hassle-free, we offer various Valley of Flowers trek packages that cater to all your needs. From budget-friendly packages to luxurious ones, we have it all. Our packages include everything from accommodation to food, transportation, and a guide who will take you through the valley and explain the different species of flowers and animals.
The Valley of Flowers trek cost depends on the package you choose and the duration of your trek. However, our packages are designed to be affordable and provide the best value for money. The trek to the Valley of Flowers starts from Govindghat, which is easily accessible from Dehradun. We also offer Valley of Flowers trekking packages from Dehradun that include transportation to and from the starting point.
Valley of Flower Trek level - Easy to Moderate
Highest point in Trek - 1182 ft.
Opening Date - 1 June
Best Time to visit Valley - Aug to Mid-September
Trek Distance - 16 KM from Pulna to Valley of Flower
Min no. of days required - 4 Days
Valley of Flowers base camp - Ghangaria (10 km trek from Pulna)
valley of Flowers entry fee - 150 INR for Indian & 600 INR for Foreigners
Click to get detailed information - Valley of Flower Trek Guide
Hemkund Sahib: Hemkund Sahib is a famous pilgrimage site for Sikhs and Hindus located at an altitude of 4,633 meters. It's also home to a stunning glacial lake surrounded by snow-clad mountains.
Badrinath: Badrinath is a holy town and a major pilgrimage site for Hindus. It's located at an altitude of 3,133 meters and is known for its ancient temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
Auli: Auli is a popular ski destination located at an altitude of 2,800 meters. It's surrounded by the snow-clad peaks of the Himalayas and offers breathtaking views of the Nanda Devi range.
Joshimath: Joshimath is a quaint town located at an altitude of 1,890 meters. It's known for its ancient temples, including the Adi Guru Shankaracharya Math and the Narasimha Temple.
|Valley of Flowers Trek Packages||Complete Package Cost||Transport Package Cost|
|Valley of Flowers Trek from Haridwar||RS. 17,400||Rs. XYXYZ|
|Valley of Flowers Trek from Dehradun||RS. 17,400||Rs. XYXYZ|
|Valley of Flowers Trek from Rishikesh||RS. 17,500||Rs. XYXYZ|
|Valley of Flowers Trek with Hemkund Sahib||RS. 18,499||Rs. XYXYZ|
|Valley of Flowers Trek with Badrinath||RS. 23,899||Rs. XYXYZ|
If you want to explore the Valley of Flowers and the nearby area, we also offer Valley of Flowers tour packages. To enter the Valley of Flowers, an entry fee is charged, which is used for the conservation and maintenance of the valley. The valley is open to visitors from June to September, and the best time to visit is during the monsoon season when the valley is in full bloom. So, if you are ready for a trek of a lifetime, book your Valley of Flowers trek package today and get ready to be mesmerised by the beauty of this enchanting valley.
This is an adventure trekking package for Valley of Flower. This place is located at the exotic locations in Govind wildlife sanctuary and to reach the place you have to trek approx 17 km. And these 5 days adds a unique experience in your life...
Kedarnath tour package from Delhi is 06 nights and 07 days plan including Haridwar and Rishikesh also. We provide hotels accommodation in all places including hotels in Kedarnath, car hire facility. We have other Kedarnath Yatra packages to cater all sorts of requirements pertaining to the Kedarnath trip and other dhams like Chardham Yatra, Do Dham Yatra, and Ek Dham yatra...
If the rush of adrenaline in your veins gets you going, then this Valley of Flowers Auli package is for you. The Valley of flowers is a world heritage site, whereas Auli is a popular hill station known for its beauty and winter sports. Every year thousands of travellers, trekkers and adventurers are attracted to the Hemkund Sahib, flower valley,
Comfortable and clean car/taxi makes travel easier and more enjoyable. If you are looking for such, then you are on the right page. This package is a 5 days long trek package in which you can easily cover Ek Dham, either...
Explore other Chardham Yatra Packages - Check Out
The entry fee for Valley of Flowers is INR 150 per person for Indian nationals and INR 600 per person for foreign nationals.
Yes, you need a permit to visit the Valley of Flowers. You can obtain the permit from the Forest Department in Ghangaria or from the check post at the entrance of the Valley of Flowers.
• The trek to Valley of Flowers in Uttarakhand, India is approximately 10 kms (one way) long from the base camp in Govindghat. The trek can be completed in 2-3 days, depending on the fitness level of the trekker and the pace at which they choose to trek.
• The first day of the trek involves a 10 kms hike from Govindghat to Ghangaria, which is the base camp for both Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib. The second day of the trek is a 6-kilometre hike to Valley of Flowers, where one can spend a few hours exploring the valley. The third day is typically reserved for the return trek from Ghangaria to Govindghat.
Yes, it is safe to visit the Valley of Flowers, but you should be cautious while trekking as the terrain can be challenging.
You should carry comfortable trekking shoes, warm clothing, rain gear, a sun hat, sunscreen, a first aid kit, and sufficient water and snacks.
No, camping is not allowed in the Valley of Flowers. You have to stay in Ghangaria or Govindghat and trek to the valley for a day trip.
You should be cautious while trekking, stay on the marked trails, and avoid disturbing the flora and fauna. You should also avoid littering and carry back all the trash with you. Additionally, you should be prepared for sudden weather changes and carry warm clothing and rain gear.
• The Valley of Flowers trek can be considered moderate to difficult, depending on your fitness level and previous trekking experience. The trek involves hiking for around 10 Kms (each way) in a high-altitude terrain with steep ascents and descents.
• The trail includes rough and rocky terrain, narrow and steep paths, and gushing water stream crossings. The altitude gain is also considerable, with the trek starting from 3,500 meters and reaching up to 4,300 meters at its highest point.
• However, the difficulty level of the trek can be mitigated by taking sufficient breaks, maintaining a steady pace, and acclimatizing to the high altitude. It is always advisable to consult with a medical professional before planning a high altitude trek to ensure that you are physically fit for the adventure.
The duration of the trek to the Valley of Flowers can vary depending on the starting point and the pace of the trekker. Typically, it takes about 3-4 days to complete the trek, including the time spent in the valley. However, this can vary depending on the fitness level of the trekker and the weather conditions
• While children are allowed to visit the valley, it's important to note that it's a moderate to difficult trek and may not be suitable for very young children (especially below 5 yrs). The trek to the Valley of Flowers is about 18 kilometers long and involves steep ascents and descents, as well as narrow paths. It can take anywhere from 10-12 hours to reach the valley, depending on your fitness level and pace.
• If you plan on taking children to the Valley of Flowers, it's important to ensure that they are physically fit and able to handle the demands of the trek. It's also essential to carry sufficient food, water, and warm clothing, as the temperature in the valley can drop significantly.
• Additionally, it's essential to take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of children while trekking. This includes staying on designated paths, carrying a first aid kit, and being aware of potential hazards such as slippery rocks and steep drops.
• Overall, taking children to the Valley of Flowers can be a rewarding experience, but it's crucial to plan and prepare appropriately to ensure their safety and enjoyment.
• Yes, it is possible to do the Valley of Flowers trek on your own. However, it is important to note that it is high altitude trek and can be challenging. It is recommended that trekkers have prior trekking experience and are physically fit.
• Additionally, trekkers are required to obtain a permit from the Forest Department to enter the Valley of Flowers National Park. This permit can be obtained in the town of Ghangaria, which is the base camp for the trek.
• It is also advisable to have a basic understanding of the trail and the surrounding areas.
• If you are planning to do the trek on your own, it is important to do your research and prepare well in advance. It is recommended to carry appropriate trekking gear, sufficient food and water supplies, and to have a first-aid kit with you.
• No, the Valley of Flowers can only be reached through a trekking trail and can only be accessed on foot. The trek to the Valley of Flowers starts from Pulna (Govindghat), which is around 22 km from the town of Joshimath. From Govindghat, one has to trek for around 10 km to reach the Ghangaria.
• The trek is considered moderately difficult, and it takes around 4-5 days to complete the round trip. The trail passes through rugged terrain, dense forests, and steep climbs, making it challenging for people who are not accustomed to trekking.
• Therefore, it is not possible to visit the Valley of Flowers without trekking. However, if you are not comfortable with trekking, you can hire a local guide or porter to assist you during the trek.
• Yes, there are helicopter services available for Govindghat to Ghangaria which involves about 10 Kms. However from Ghangaria to Valley of flower, there is no heli services.
• You can book a helicopter ride from private helicopter service providers and this service is available from Dehradun.
• However, it's important to note that helicopter rides are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled or delayed due to bad weather. Also, the cost of helicopter services can be quite high, so it's advisable to check the prices beforehand.
• Hire a guide: It is recommended to hire a guide to help you navigate the trek and provide information about the flora and fauna in the Valley of Flowers.
Valley of flower from Ghangaria is 6 Kms one way. Trekker has to do trek both ways from Ghangaria to Valley of flower and back to Ghangaria same day. Hence in total it is 12 Kms trek both ways.
• Yes, old people can visit the Valley of Flowers, but it is important to take certain precautions and plan the trip carefully.
• The trek to the Valley of Flowers is moderately difficult, and the altitude may pose some challenges for elderly people. Therefore, it's important to consult a doctor before planning the trip and take necessary precautions such as carrying essential medicines and keeping hydrated throughout the journey.
• It's also recommended to plan the trip during the months of July to September, when the weather is mild and the flowers are in full bloom. The trek can take up to 5-6 hours, so it's advisable to take regular breaks and walk at a comfortable pace.
• Additionally, there are options for hiring a mule or a porter to carry luggage or provide support during the trek. This can be especially helpful for elderly people who may have difficulty carrying heavy bags or walking long distances.
• Overall, with proper planning and precautions, old people can definitely visit the Valley of Flowers and enjoy the natural beauty of the place.
Enter your Details