- As per the directive was given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in & the valid identifications documents are Voter Id card/Current Drivers License/Aadhar Card for Indian National & Passport & Visa for Foreign Nationals. All the documents must include a photograph.
- It is mandatory to provide valid id proof during the check in to all accommodation providers. If the same is not provided then check-in will be not allowed to any guests & company will not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally, at all the hotels, check-in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time are 11:00 hrs. If the client needs to confirm early check-in or late checkout, then the same will be on a chargeable basis as per the availability.
- Company is not responsible for any loss/theft/damage of clients belonging; please take care of the same during the tour.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with suppliers like hotels, airlines, etc. However, the suppliers reserve the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes, the rates quoted before the modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by the suppliers. All hotel bookings are based on usual check-in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- Hotels provide extra rollaway mattress/extra bed as per the availability.
- Meal included in a package, it will be served in a buffet / fixed menu basis. Any item which is not in their Buffet / Fixed menu, it will be charged extra. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy. The hotel has a right to decide on the meal credit amount & extra amount above the meal credit will be paid directly by the clients.
- Company will arrange another vehicle immediately, in case of major technical problem/breakdown of assigned Vehicle. However, in case of a minor issue where the problem can be fixed in some time, we seek the guests’ cooperation.
- We shall not be responsible for any alterations in the tour plan or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property during the tour pertaining to any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from natural hazards, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Company reserves all the right to cancel the entire tour or any particular service if complete payment is not received from the guests/clients before the start of the tour.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or also in parked vehicle. In some hilly region, driving is not allowed after sunset.
- The driver will not drive on No-entry zones neither should be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create a traffic jam.
- Pick up and drop point will be fixed before the tour. Any additional pick and drop points will be on extra chargeable basis.
- The driver will adhere the routing as per tour program, if the guests require any change/deviation then same need to be discussed prior before finalizing the trip. Later any changes will not be allowed since it can affect the tour feasibility/pricing also.
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in fuel cost, Taxes, entrance fees of monuments/museums or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- At many hill stations, entry of tourist vehicles (i.e. Innova, Tempo, Mini coach & Bus) is restricted in mail shopping market/mall road. Hence the guests have to manage another available local mode of transport with an additional cost since the cost for the same is not included in the package.
- Sometimes the parking areas are located a little far from the sightseeing spots, and then, in that case, the guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- The vehicle will be permitted to use point to point transfer services and sightseeing as per the tour. If in case, the guests want to add some additional transfer/any excursions/local sightseeing, kindly inform the company in advance, any changes will not be allowed later. However if incase, guest, decide to do any additional sightseeing during the trip, please contact the company to check its feasibility & the additional charges, if any, for the same.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements on their own. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- 75% payment at the time of confirmation & 100% payment on the day prior to departure.
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
Note: In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellations received 46 days (or more) of departure will incur a penalty of 10% per person.
- Cancellations received within 45-31 days of departure will incur a penalty of 25% per person.
- Cancellations received within 30 -15 days of departure will incur a penalty of 50% per person.
- Cancellations received within 14 days of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused services are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.
- Wildlife Safaris booking cancellation: Wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable. Even date change request will be considered as a cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Some cancellation/refund policies are as per suppliers:
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy.
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines' company policy.
Note: For the Long weekend, X-mas and New Year period from 20 Dec to 05 Jan the payment is non-refundable.
Law & Jurisdiction
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by the company, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Haridwar Uttarakhand India.